This week, on our social media, the Creative Nature team are going to be sharing the best recipes of all time. To make it even better, these only take 15 minutes and are suitable for vegans.
Most of us live busy lives, so having a range of meals that can be prepared quickly when we get home from work means we save time. But also, it means we are not tempted to eat anything to hand, which can be important for those of us with food allergies.
To help us with this, we need to do some preparation beforehand. By that, we mean shopping.
What are the staples you need to shop for, to prepare for the best recipes of all time?
Many of the ingredients are staples you will probably already have in your kitchen, but, so you don’t start cooking and realise you’ve forgotten something, here is a list of all the things you’ll need.
Fruit and veg are always a must for healthy eating –
- A bunch of Bananas
- Sweet potatoes
- Sweet corn
- Baby tomatoes
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Tinned, chopped tomatoes;
- Garlic cloves
- Red onions
- Plant based milk
- Olive Oil
- Dairy free spread
- Dairy free cheese
- Dairy free cream cheese
- Gluten free pasta, eg. Fusilli
- Rashers of Facon
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Maple Syrup
- White Chocolate
- Vegan Marshmallows
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Creative Nature products:
- Pancake and Waffle Mix (you need several packs of this for the different waffle recipes)
- Goji Berries
- Banana Bread Mix
- Hazelnot Gnawbles
- Cacao Powder
- Cacao Nibs
- Barley Grass
- On Wow Cacao Bar
To give you a taster of what is to come, here are two new recipes that only take 15-minutes and we can promise they are the best recipes of all time:
Vegan McGriddle Recipe (Serves 4 | Prep 5 mins | Cook 15 mins)
1 x Creative Nature Pancake and Waffle mix
200ml Plant-based Milk
2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
8 x Rashers of Facon
1 x Avocado
4 slices of Dairy Free Cheese
- Mix together the plant-based milk and apple cider vinegar in a blow.
- Add the Creative Nature Pancake mix, and whisk together until smooth.
- Heat up a frying pan with the oil and start pouring your pancake mix.
- Whilst your pancakes are cooking, start to heat your facon.
- Cut your avocado into slices.
- When everything is cooked, put the cheese slice on one pancake, add the bacon and avocado and place another pancake on top. Repeat this another three times to make the four McGriddles.
Mini Banana Breads – (Serves 3 | Prep 5 mins | Cook 15)
1 x Creative Nature Banana Bread Mix
3 x Bananas
40 g Dairy Free Spread
1 tbsp Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Add the baking mix and dairy free spread. Stir until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into ramekins, then cover in foil and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Whilst they’re baking, melt some Biscoff spread in a saucepan.
- Once the banana breads are baked, drizzle the melted Biscoff spread over the top and finish with some banana slices on top.