As we are nearing Easter, we have just released our nut free Bunny Droppings. These are perfect for Easter hunts and the perfect edition to some nut free baking too.
Apart from the religious importance of Easter, for most children, and possibly adults, it’s all about the chocolate eggs and other Easter goodies to eat! Here at Creative Nature, we’re looking forward to some delicious nut free baking with our limited edition Bunny Droppings.
When chocolate Easter eggs are on sale everywhere, it can be difficult when you have children who have food allergies. However, these days, many supermarkets sell free-from and nut free chocolate too.
It is still important to check labels, as sometimes Easter eggs made by a food manufacturer may not have the same ingredients or allergen profile as the chocolate bars normally made by that same manufacturer. This could be due to a new flavour added for the chocolate eggs or if they’ve been made in a different factory that adds a new ‘may contain’ risk.
Also manufacturers can change ingredients from year to year for their eggs(perhaps they’ve changed their production partner) and suddenly allergens can appear from nowhere. Our CEO Julianne Ponan, who has serious allergies, has found that out to her cost.
If chocolate isn’t an important part of Easter for your family, you can have fun creating lots of Easter inspired crafts. Making Bunny Masks, Easter hats, Easter chicks etc. Here at Creative Nature, we’ll be doing some fun craft events, so make sure you keep an eye on our social media to join in on the fun.
However, if Easter is all about chocolate for you, then our Bunny Droppings are on sale for Easter.
Bunny Droppings are in fact HazelNOT Gnawbles, packaged especially for Easter. They are a limited addition to our product portfolio, and once they are gone – they are gone! As with all of our products, these are top 14 allergen free so they’re perfect for kids who are gluten free, dairy free, nut free and even soy free. Not only are they brilliant for some tasty snacks, but they can also be used for some delicious nut free baking.
You can buy one for £5.99 or 2 for £10.
Here are some Easter gluten free, dairy free recipes for you too – how many Easter Bunny Droppings can you pack into one of these recipes?
Easter Treat Recipes
Makes 1 large bunny | Preparation: 3 minutes | Cooking: 10 minutes
2 x Creative Nature Pancake and Waffle Mixes
2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
170ml favourite Plant-based Milk
Dairy Free Whipped Cream
1 tsp Dairy Free Spread
1 punnet of Blueberries
1 punnet of Strawberries
- Pour the contents of both the baking mixes into a large mixing bowl, add milk and apple cider vinegar. Mix well.
- Heat up a pan with some dairy free spread, and start by making a big circular pancake for the body. Cook on each side for around 3 minutes until golden brown. After this, you need to make a smaller circular pancake for the head and two little circular pancakes for the feet.
- To make the ears you need to create 2 long pancakes with a point at one end. Use a small spoon to transfer the mixture over to the pan to be more precise with the shape you want.
- When cooked, put all the pieces together.
- For the finishing touches, take 2 slices of banana and place in the middle of the feet, and place 3 blueberries at the bottom of the banana on each foot.
- Squirt some dairy free whipped cream to create a tail on the bigger pancake body.
- Serve with extra strawberries and blueberries.
Enjoy your bunny!
Filled Easter Egg
Serves 1 | Preparation: 5 minutes | Cook: 0 minutes.
½ an Easter Egg or Free From Easter Egg
1 tub of Creative Nature Bunny Droppings
1 pack of Mini Eggs
Sprinkle of Creative Nature Cacao Nibs
Ingredients for mousse:
1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1/3 Cup Plant Based Milk
1/4 Cup of Dates
1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- First, melt the chocolate chips in a microwave.
- Then add the melted chocolate, and the rest of the mousse ingredients into a blender. Blend until combined.
- Place this in a fridge to set.
- Fill your Easter egg with mousse and let this set in the fridge until firm.
- Whilst the mousse is setting, cut some mini eggs and bunny droppings in half.
- When the mousse has set, sprinkle the mini eggs, cacao nibs and bunny droppings over the top.
Serves 9 | Preparation: 5 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes
1 Creative Nature Pancake and Waffle mix
200ml Plant-based Milk
2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tbsp Oil
1 tub Creative Nature Bunny Droppings
1 bar of Milk Chocolate
1 pack of Easter Eggs
- Mix together the plant-based milk and apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Add the Creative Nature Pancake Mix and whisk together until smooth.
- Heat up a frying pan with oil and start pouring in your pancake mix.
- Whilst the pancakes are cooking, heat up the water in a saucepan and place a glass bowl on top and add your milk chocolate.
- When the pancakes are ready, stack them and drizzle the melted chocolate over the top, then decorate with the bunny droppings and Easter eggs.
Have a Happy Easter!