- 1x tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1tbsp Creative Nature Barley Grass
- 2x garlic cloves
- 1x Red onion
- 1tbsp Oil
- 300g Fusilli pasta (gluten free)
- 1tsp oregano
- 1tsp basil
- ½ tsp Thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
Share this recipe
- In a saucepan boil water and add the pasta.
- Dice the onion and garlic into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, heat up the oil and add the onion until golden brown and softened.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and continue to stir so it’s mixed together, then add the garlic.
- Once that is combined add the basil, oregano and thyme.
- Drain the pasta and serve in three bowls and spoon the sauce on top and enjoy!