- 1x Creative Nature Carrot Cake Mix
- Cream cheese frosting
- 165g grated carrot
- 75ml Vegetable Oil
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180c fan.
- Pour the Creative Nature Carrot Cake Mix, vegetable oil and cold water into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Fold into the grated carrot evenly.
- Scoop the mix into a greased 1lb loaf tin and bake for 30-35mins.
- Once baked, let it cool, then start crumbling into a bowl.
- Add the cream cheese frosting and mix well until fully combined.
- Scoop out some mix at a time and roll them into balls, should make 16
- Then pop them in the freezer for an hour to set.
- After an hour, take the cake balls out and reroll them so they are smooth and put them back in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Whilst you’re waiting, start melting the white chocolate.
- Take the cake balls out of the freezer and one at a time dip a lolly stick in the white chocolate then into the ball so it’s secure and coat the cake ball in white chocolate. Let any excess chocolate drip off then it’ll start setting.
- Once you have done this to all 16 cake pops, sprinkle over some orange dusting and enjoy!