- 100g courgette
- 25g onions
- 50g carrots
- 250g frozen peas
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 300g spinach
- 5g mint
- ½ tbsp Creative Nature spirulina powder
- ½ lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Share this recipe
- Chop up the courgette into cubes and dice the onions and carrots.
- Sauté the onions and carrots with oil in a saucepan until soft, then add the garlic for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable stock, then add the courgette and peas. Cover the saucepan and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat then add the spinach and mint and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the spirulina then blend together with a stick blender until smooth and add water for a suitable consistency.
- Pour into bowls and drizzle some cream.