- Creative Nature Corn Bread Mix
- 80g Apple Sauce
- 200ml Plant Milk
- 50ml Vegetable Oil
- 3 Tins of Baked Beans
Share this recipe
- First, preheat the oven at 200 degrees and grease the tin with oil or butter and place in the oven.
- Pour our corn bread mix into a mixing bowl and make a well in the middle.
- Add the apple sauce, plant-based milk and vegetable oil into the well.
- Mix all the ingredients together but not for too long.
- Take out the loaf tin and pour the mixture in evenly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Whilst the corn bread heat up the baked beans.
- Take out the corn bread and let it cool slightly before removing the loaf from the tin.
- Finally, slice the corn bread and add the baked beans on top and enjoy!