- 1x Creative Nature Banana Bread Mix
- 40g Dairy free spread (softened)
- 3x large bananas
- 100g Vegan milk chocolate
- 50g vegan white chocolate
- 1tbsp Sprinkles of your choice
Share this recipe
- Start by preheating the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl mash up the bananas and add in your softened dairy free mix and mix together.
- Once combined, add in the banana bread mix and combine using a wooden spoon.
- Evenly distribute these into your silicone doughnut moulds.
- Place these in the oven for 20 minutes and check after to make sure they are cooked through.
- Start melting the vegan milk chocolate in a glass bowl over boiling water in a saucepan.
- Once the doughnuts are cool, dip the top into vegan milk chocolate.
- Place these in the fridge for around 5 minutes to cool. Whilst you are waiting melt the white chocolate as you did for the milk.
- Using a teaspoon, gently make zig zags across the doughnuts with the vegan white chocolate then add your sprinkles.
- Place these in the fridge for a further 5 minutes to cool and enjoy!