- 2x Creative Nature Banana Bread Baking Mixes
- 6 Large Bananas
- 80g Dairy Free Spread
- 250g Strawberry Jam
- 150g Vegan Double Cream
- 100g Strawberries (serve on the side)
- 1 Cookie Cutter
Share this recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 180 fan.
2. Pour the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl, add the bananas and dairy free spread. Mix until well combined.
3. Grease x2 square cake tins and distribute the mixture evenly between the two.
4. Place in the oven for around 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Allow to cool for around 15 mins.
5. Taking you cookie cutter cut out 12 circles from the cooked banana bread.
6, On one side place the cream followed by the jam and top with the other half of the banana bread to create your scone. Repeat this for the other 5.
7. Serve with a side of fresh strawberries.