- 2x Creative Nature Banana Bread Mix
- 9x Large bananas
- 80g Dairy free spread
- 600ml dairy free double cream
- 200ml Toffee sauce
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Mash up six bananas in a mixing bowl with a fork, then pop the banana bread mix dairy free and in and give a good stir.
- Spoon the yummy mixture into two greaseproof cake tins and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Whilst the cakes are baking, use a hand whisk to whip up the double cream until it thickens. Also slice up the last three bananas.
- Once the cakes have cooled, spread over a thick layer of the cream, add half of the sliced bananas all over and pour over the toffee sauce. Then place the next cake on top.
- Repeat with the cream, bananas and sauce and ENJOY!