- 1x Creative Nature Banana Bread Baking Mix
- 100g Blueberries
- 3x mashed bananas
- 40g dairy free spread
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan.
- In a bowl mash up the bananas until smooth with a fork.
- Then add the baking mix and dairy free spread and store until fully combined.
- Then add in the blueberries and fold into the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased loaf tin.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes.
- Once baked, take the banana bread out of the oven and cover the tin with foil and place in the oven for a further round 20 minutes.
- Take the banana bread out of the oven and it should be golden brown on top and enjoy!