- 1 x mulberry muffin mix
- 3 x large ripe bananas
- 200g Dairy Free Spread
- 9 tsp Bird and Blend Blueberry Peach loose tea
Share this recipe
1. Soak your tea in water for about 20 minutes prior to starting. You want just enough water to cover the tea.
2. Preheat oven to 150 c/300 f/ Gas Mark 2
3. Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and beat together until smooth (start of slowly so the flour doesn’t go everywhere!).
4. Spoon the mix into muffin or cupcake cases (we use silicon molded for best results)
5. Bake for 25 mins or until golden brown, then remove and enjoy warm or allow to cool and top with icing!