- 200g Dairy Free Spread
- 5 tbsp Milled Flax Seed
- 325ml Orange juice
- 100g chopped dates
- 2 packs of chocolate orange gnawbles
- 400g Creative Nature Brownie Mix
Share this recipe
- Overnight, prepare your dates and flax egg so that it is extra gloopy! Simply mix together your milled flaxseed with 225ml orange juice, and in a separate bowl, soak your chopped dates in the remaining 100ml of juice.
- preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- Mix together all your ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Once the mixture is smooth, spoon into a greased baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, depending on the thickness of the mixture.
- remove from the oven, allow to cool, and enjoy!