- 1 Creative Nature Carrot Cake Mix
- 65ml cold water
- 75ml vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 165g grated carrot
Share this recipe
- Combine your oil, water, vinegar and cake mix in a large mixing bowl, then fold in your grated carrot
- Pour the mixture into a greased 20x20cm baking tin
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes
- Once cooled, remove from the baking tray and cut circles out of the tray bake using a little cookie cutter.
- Top with icing – we like a vegan butter cream or a cream cheese icing – and a strawberry!