- 1 packet of meat free chicken
- 1 onion, diced
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 jar of vegan white sauce
- 280g of ready made puff pastry
- 1tbsp Creative Nature Shelled Hemp Seeds
- Handful of peas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the onions, allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 3 minutes until they begin to soften
- Stir in the meat free chicken, peas, white sauce and shelled hemp seeds. Allow to simmer until hot!
- While the filling is cooking, roll and cut out your pastry (remember to lightly dust your surface with flour to stop the pastry from sticking to it). Cut to the size of the dish that you will be using.
- Place the filling into the ovenproof dish and add the pastry on top, secure the pastry to the dish by using a fork. Place into the oven for around 30-45 minutes.
- Remove once the pastry has turned a lovely golden brown colour.
- We like to serve ours with some veggies and of course gravy. ENJOY!