- 1 x creative nature brownie baking mix (250g)
- 135g dairy free spread
- 6 tsp Bird and Blend Chilli Chai Chocolate Tea
- 3 tbsp flaxseed
- 14 tbsp water
Share this recipe
1. In a bowl, mix the flaxseed, tea, and water, then leave to stand for about 10 mins, until gloopy.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
3. Add all ingredients, along with the contents of the pack, into a mixing bowl and beat together until smooth (start slowly so the powder doesn’t go everywhere!). Add a splash of water if mixture is a bit dry.
4. Carefully spoon the mixture into a 20cm x 20cm baking tin, without eating too much raw mixture from the bowl.
5. Bake between 20-25 mins, depending on the level of squidgeyness you require.
6. Leave to cool before eating.