- 1x Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 3 tbsp Flaxseed
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
- 9 tbs Water
- 2 Large Oranges (juiced - make sure to leave some of the peel for the toppings)
Share this recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 180 fan
2. Empty the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl and add vegetable oil, dairy free spread, flaxseed and juice from the oranges. Mix well until all is combined.
3. Grease a square baking tin and pour the mixture in. Place in the oven for around 20-25 mins.
4. Once they are baked, leave to cool for around 15 minutes.
5. Once cool but on your chocolate spread and top off with some orange zest to make it extra orangey