- 1x Creative Nature Chocolate Chip Muffin
- 2x bananas
- 100g dairy free spread
- 200g vanilla vegan buttercream
- 6x strawberries
- 100g vegan milk chocolate
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Throw all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well, until smooth. Add a splash of water if the mix seems dry.
- Spoon the yummy mixture into muffin cases.
- Bake for about 25 mins, until lovely and brown on top.
- Whilst they are baking, melt the vegan chocolate in a glass bowl over a sauce pan of boiling water.
- Then, dip the strawberries in the chocolate and place on a baking tray and let them cool in the fridge for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool for around 20-30 minutes, then pipe the vanilla butter cream.
- Once the chocolate strawberries are set, place one on top of each muffin and ENJOY!