- 200g White Cabbage
- 200g Carrots
- 1 Large Onion (sliced)
- 1 cup of Coriander
- 100g Creative Nature Goji Berries
- 3 tbsp Vegan Mayonnaise
Share this recipe
1. Take a large mixing bowl and set aside, on a chopping board slice you white cabbage, carrots and Onion. Place these all into the large mixing bowl and add the goji berries.
2. Dice up the coriander until it is small enough to be sprinkled on top of the coleslaw.
3. Add 3 tbsp of Vegan Mayonnaise to the large mixing bowl and mix until all the cabbage, carrot and onion are evenly covered.
4. Sprinkle the coriander on top and it is ready to serve!