- 2 cups GF Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 heaped cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Cardamom (Optional), Ground Ginger
- 1 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seed Butter - this can be made by blending sunflower seeds with a little extra oil!
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Share this recipe
1. Mix everything together in a large bowl.
2. Press onto grease proof paper on a baking tray.
3. Bake for about 20 minutes at 200 degrees, turning the granola half way through so it breaks into chunks.
4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool and enjoy on your morning yoghurt bowl!