- 1x Creative Nature Corn Bread
- 50ml Vegetable Oil
- 200ml Plant Milk
- 80g Apple Sauce
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 2x scoops of dairy free vanilla ice cream
- 4tbsp Golden syrup
Share this recipe
- Pour the corn bread mix into a mixing bowl and give it a quick whisk to remove any lumps.
- Make a little well in the middle, then carefully add the vegetable oil and milk. Give it all a good stir, but don’t over mix, or it will be a tad dense.
- Pour the mix into a waffle iron, which should make 9 depending on the size of the waffle iron.
- Whilst these are cooking, cut the strawberries into halves and quarters.
- Plate up the waffles and add on your fruit and ice cream then drizzle over the golden syrup and enjoy!