- 1 Creative Nature Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 200ml Your Favourite Milk
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Tsp Coconut Oil
Share this recipe
- Prepare your pancake mix as per the instructions on the back of pack.
- Add in your 2 tbsp of raw cacao powder and gently mix until combined.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and take two tablespoons of mixture on a medium heat for about 2 minutes until bubbles appear on the top of the pancake.
- Flip and cook the other side for 1 minute. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve hot with fresh berries and your choice of toppings!