- 240g bars of dairy free milk chocolate
- 120g bars of dairy free white chocolate
- 30g Gnawbles (we choose HazelNOT)
- 80g packet Mini Eggs
- Selection of Colourful Sprinkles
- 1 sheet of Baking Paper
Share this recipe
- Bring some water to the boil in a saucepan and place the milk chocolate on top in a glass bowl and begin to melt. Make sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl as you don’t want the chocolate to burn.
- Once the chocolate is melted, place on a baking tray with the baking paper. Take a spoon and smooth out until the chocolate is smooth and even
- Melt the white chocolate in exactly the same way as the milk.
- Once melted, drizzle the white chocolate over the top.
- Put all your desired toppings on top (we think the more the better!!!)
- Place in the fridge for around 30-40 minutes until the chocolate has solidified.
- To serve, break the bark up into your desired size pieces.