- 150g Strawberries (diced)
- 250g Vegan Marignes (crushed)
- 200g Vegan Double Cream
- 75g HazelNOT Gnawbles
Share this recipe
1. Take your meringues and crush them up. Don’t crush them up too much you still want that crunch to them!
2. Whisk up your double cream to create a thick whipped cream like texture.
3. It’s time to start layering up, start by adding a layer of cream, followed by strawberries then meringue. Continue this until you get to the top. Once at the top for the finishing touches add some crushed up Gnawbles!