- 1x Creative Nature Gnawbles 30g
- 4x Scoops of mint choc chip ice cream
- 100ml Plant based milk
- 1tbsp Green food colouring
- Vegan Whipped Cream
- Green fondant icing
- Chocolate cake pop
- 1x Creative Nature Chocolate Cake
- 250ml Plant based milk
- 110ml Vegetable oil
- 200g Bar of white chocolate
- 100g Green fondant icing
- 1 cup of dairy free cream cheese
- 100g White fondant icing
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Pour the cake mix, vegetable oil and milk into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour the mix into a greased tin and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once the cake is baked and cooled, start crumbling it up in a bowl. Mix in the cream cheese and mould into balls then place on a baking tray in the fridge to set.
- Whilst the cake is setting, melt the white chocolate and then let it cool. Then cut out the green fondant icing into clover shapes.
- Once the cake balls are cooled, pour over the white chocolate until its all covered and place in the fridge to cool.
- Finally, add the clovers on top.
- Add the ice cream, milk and green food colouring into a blender and blend until it’s a smooth consistency.
- Whilst it’s blending, wrap the green strip fondant icing around the rim of the glass.
- Pour the milkshake into a glass and put the whipped cream on top.
- Crush up the gnawbles, sprinkle on top of the whipped cream and add on your cake pop.