- 1 loaf of crusty bread
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Chia Seeds
- ½ tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 cup of your favourite milk
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 30g pack Gnawbles
- 1 handful of Raspberries
- 1 handful of Strawberries
Share this recipe
- Mix the chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, ground cinnamon and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to activate.
- Heat up a pan and add some dairy free spread.
- Dip each slice of bread into the mixture for about 20 seconds on both sides until well covered.
- Place in the pan until it turns golden brown, cook on a medium to high heat. Cook each side for around 5 minutes .
- Once all done, plate up with raspberries and strawberries and cover with maple syrup!