- 1x Creative Nature Chocolate cake
- 110ml vegetable oil
- 250ml plant milk
- 12x strawberries
- 12x vegan marshmallows
- 50g vegan milk chocolate
Share this recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the chocolate cake mix, milk and vegetable oil until combined.
3. Spoon in the batter to a circular baking dish and pop in the oven for about 25 mins, then remove and allow to cool before cutting.
4. Using a circular cookie cutter, make 7 circles in the cake.
5. Grab your skewer a slide on one strawberry, then marshmallow, then circular cake and another marshmallow and strawberry.
6. Melt the vegan milk chocolate in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
7. Once melted, drizzle the chocolate over the skewers and enjoy!