- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 2x bananas
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 pack of Creative Nature HazelNOT Gnawbles
- Creative Nature Cacao Nibs
- 2x flaxseed eggs
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 pinch of salt
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 174 degrees fan.
- Add the oats, flaxseed eggs, bananas, baking powder, maple syrup and salt into a blender and blend until combined.
- Add the mixture to 2 ramekins that have been greased then sprinkle some Creative Nature Cacao Nibs on the top.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Add some Gnawbles on top and tuck in and enjoy.