- 1 Creative Nature Banana Bread Baking Mix
- 3 large bananas
- 40g Dairy Free Spread
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 200g Gluten Free Oats
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the oats into a large mixing bowl and add the baking mix and mix together until combined.
- Mash up the bananas and add to the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients. Add the dairy free spread, cinnamon and maple syrup and mix well until all is combined.
- Grease a baking tray and place the mixture inside you want your bars to be around 3cm thick.
- Place in the oven for around 10-15 minutes. They should go golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Cut up into squares and serve!