- 3 cups Creative Nature Gluten
- Free All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Dry active yeast
- 1 ¼ Cup warm water
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 4 tbsp Tomato sauce
- Vegan Cheese
- 4x Sun dried tomato
- 1/4 Green pepper
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the active yeast and ¾ of warm water (43 C) and let it set for 5 minutes. After a few minutes add 1 Tbsp of the sugar.
- Grab a big mixing bowl and add your gluten free flour, salt and baking powder and whisk together.
- Make a well in the dry mixture and the oil, yeast mixture and ½ cup of warm water and stir till combined.
- Grease a baking sheet and add the dough and spread evenly.
- Put your pizza base in the oven to pre cook for 25-30 minutes.
- When the base is cooked add on the tomato sauce, cheese and your toppings and put back in the over for a further 20-25 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and enjoy your cheesy pizza!