- 115g Gluten Free Oats
- 135g Gluten Free Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 35g Maple Syrup
- 35g Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 bars of your favourite cooking chocolate
- 2 packets of 30g Gnawbles
Share this recipe
- Preheat your oven to 180 fan.
- Add your oats to a blender and blend until a flour consistency is formed.
- In a mixing bowl add your oat flour, gluten free flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well until combined.
- Add the melted coconut to the dry ingredients followed by the maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well until a dough is formed, you can use your hands to knead this to make sure that all the ingredients are combined. (you may need to add a few splashes of water if the dough is a little dry).
- Add your dough to a bowl and cover with cling film for 15 mins.
- Once the dough is ready, roll out onto a lightly dusted surface with flour. Take your cookie cutter and cut out 9 circles and place on a greaseproof oven tray.
- Brush over some of your favourite milk, this will give the biscuits a lovely golden finish!
- Place in the oven for around 15 mins, until golden brown.
- While they are baking, melt your chocolate.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and allow to cool for around 10 mins.
- Dip one half of the biscuit into the melted chocolate and place down to harden. Repeat for the rest of the cookies.
- Before the chocolate hardens, crush up some Gnawbles and sprinkle them over the chocolate dipped side. Now place in the fridge before eating!