- 2x Creative Nature M*lk Choc Gnawbles Sharebag
- 1x Creative Nature M*lk Choc Gnawbles
- 250g Dark chocolate
- 200g Milk chocolate
- 200g dairy free butter
- 150g Golden syrup
- 100g Gluten free digestives - crushed
- 75g vegan mini marshmallows
Share this recipe
- Melt the chocolate, golden syrup and butter together in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Whilst this is melting, in a separate bowl, mix together the ganwbles (keep a few spare), mini marshmallows and digestives. Also prepare a greaseproof tin.
- Pour ⅔ of the chocolate in the bowl of gnawbles etc and mix until combined.
- Pour this into the tin, then pour the rest of the chocolate on top to fill any gaps.
- Sprinkle over some more marshmallows and the rest of the gnawbles on top for decoration.
- Place the tin in the fridge for 3-4 hours until set.
- Cut the rocky roads into 16 squares and ENJOY!