- x1 sweet potato (cubed)
- 200g Kale
- 30g of Goji Berries
- 185g Quinoa
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 20ml Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Share this recipe
- Bring two saucepans of water to the boil. In the first saucepan add your cubed sweet potato (the smaller the sweet potato the faster it will cook). Allow to boil for 5-10 minutes.
- In the second saucepan add your quinoa, this will only take around 10 minutes to cook. Make sure to keep an eye on it.
- With 5 minutes to go until both the sweet potato and the quinoa are cooked. Bring a pan to the boil with a drizzle of olive oil and add the kale until slightly wilted.
- Drain both the sweet potato and quinoa and add to a big mixing bowl followed by the kale and goji berries.
- For the dressing mix some olive oil and the juice of the lemon together seasoning with a little bit of salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix together until everything is covered with the dressing.