- creative nature chocolate chip muffin mix
- 100g dairy free spread
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 small apples, grated
- 75g sultanas, soaked in 50ml apple juice
- a sprinkle of cinnamon, to taste
Share this recipe
- preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- spoon the mixture into muffin cases
- bake for 25 minutes. Check on them at intervals, and cover with foil if it seems like the top of the muffins are cooking too quickly. This can happen because of the extra moisture from the fruit!
- remove from the oven, and enjoy warm with a cup of tea!