- Creative Nature Brownies (Baked per packet instructions)
- 1 Cup of Yoghurt of your choice (we like oat/rice)
- 1/2 Cup of Icing Sugar
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour to thicken
Share this recipe
1. First you’ll need to whip up a batch brownies- simply follow the instructions on the back of our brownie baking mix (you’ll be decorating these!)
2. Chop the cooled brownies into squares
3. For the icing, mix all the remaining ingredients well and spoon into a piping bag
4. Using a flat nozzle, pipe the icing across the brownie to create the desired “mummified” effect
5. Add your googly eyes, securing with a blob of icing on the back of each.
6. Step back in amazement as you have created the cutest mummified brownies EVER!