- 25g Dairy free spread
- 125g Digestive biscuits
- 300g Vegan dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp Golden syrup
- Half a lemon
- 200g Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature cacao powder
Share this recipe
1. Start by crushing up the digestive biscuits until they are fine and not lumpy.
2. Add the melted dairy free spread to the biscuits, add a little bit at time until the biscuits start to mold together (don’t add too much or the base will become soggy)
3. Once placed into a circular baking tin, place in the fridge while you are preparing the filling
4. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over some boiling water and mix constantly making sure that it doesn’t burn
5. Once all melted take of the heat and allow to cool for about 5 minutes
6. Add the coconut milk, golden syrup, lemon juice and cacao powder. Mix well together
7. Remove the tin from the fridge and pour the filling into it. Place this back in the fridge for around 40 minutes until the filling is set
8. Plate up and serve with Cacao Nibs, strawberries and raspberries and ENJOY!!