- 3 large carrots
- 2 Aubergines
- 2 Courgettes
- 1 Avocado
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Sprinkle of Creative Nature Chia Seeds
- Sprinkle of Creative Nature Goji Berries
Share this recipe
- Start with your courgettes and aubergines. Cut off the ends of them and slice length ways to get long strips.
- Add some of the Olive Oil to a pan and place on the heat. Grill the aubergine and courgettes for around 2-3 minutes on each side on a medium heat.
- Moving on to the carrots, start by cutting off the ends and peeling the skin off. Instead of cutting them, use your peeler to recreate the same shape as you did for the aubergines and the courgettes.
- Slice your avocado into long strips as well.
- Once all the vegetables are prepped, it’s time to make the dressings. Add your leftover olive oil to a bowl and add in the lemon juice and give it a good mix until they are both combined. Add in a bit of salt and pepper if you would like to.
- Add all your veggies to a large mixing bowl and drizzle the dressing on top.
- For the finishing touches, sprinkle some chia seeds and goji berries on top.