- x1 Creative Nature Choc Chip Muffin Mix
- 100g Dairy Free Spread
- 2 Large Bananas (mashed)
- Splash of Vanilla
- Red, White and Black Icing fondant
- 8 cupcake cases
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl empty the contents of the baking mix followed by the dairy free spread, mashed banana and splash of vanilla. Mix well until all is combined.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between the 6 cupcake cases.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Allow to cool for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Roll out your white and red fondant. Taking a cookie cutter cut out 4 white circles and 4 red circles. Place these on top of the cupcakes.
- Using the remaining red icing fondant roll up 8 balls around 2cm wide for the noses. Add a little bit of water to the bottom of them and stick to the cupcakes.
- Using the remaining white icing cut out eye shapes. Add some water to the bottom of them and place directly above where the nose was placed.
- Roll out the black icing and use a much smaller circle cutter (we used a metal straw to cut out 16 black circles). Place these inside the white circles made for the eyes.
- For the finishing touch take a spoon and lightly indent the icing underneath the nose to create a smile!