- Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 125g Dairy free spread
- 3 tbsp Flaxseed
- 9tbsp Water
- x1 packet of M*lk Choc Gnawbles sharebag
- Red fondant icing
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Pour all the contents of the making mix into a mixing bowl and add the dairy free spread, flaxseed and water. Mix well until you have a smooth mixture
- Place into a greaseproof tin and pour the mixture into it. Place in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Whilst the brownies are baking, roll out the red fondant and using a knife, cut out the shape of a poppy.
- Once the brownies are baked and cooled, place the poppies on the brownies and place the gnawbles in the middle. ENJOY!