- 1x Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 3 tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 9 tsp Cold Water
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
- 200g Gluten free Digestive Biscuits
- 200g Vegan Marshmallows
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan.
- In a large mixing bowl, empty the contents of the baking mix and add the dairy free spread, cold water and milled flaxseed.
- Place in a flat baking tray and put in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Empty the gluten free digestive biscuits into a mixing bowl and mash them up until they are broken and fine. Add the remaining dairy free spread to the mixture and combine until it starts to stick together. Put this into a baking tray and place in the fridge until the brownies are cooked.
- Once the brownies are cooked, allow to cool for a further 15 mins.
- Place the brownies on top of the crushed up biscuit and begin to layer the marshmallows on top.
- Place back in the oven on 220 degrees fan, keep a close eye on them as they will begin to burn very quickly if they are kept in for too long.
- Allow to cool again for around 15 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!