- 2tbsp Creative Nature shelled hemp seeds
- 3x Peppers
- 170g Gluten free spaghetti
- 3tbsp Tomato pasta sauce
Share this recipe
- First boil a medium saucepan with water and when it starts bubbling add the spaghetti.
- Whilst the spaghetti is cooking take our peppers and chop off the top and spoon out the seeds.
- Then start carving any scary faces you like, the smaller the knife the better.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain the water and add in the tomato pasta sauce and Creative Nature Hemp seeds and mix.
- Then evenly distribute the spaghetti into the peppers and have fun with pulling bits through the eyes/mouth etc.
- Finally place the top back on and enjoy!