- x1 Creative Nature Carrot Cake Mix
- 165g grated carrot
- 70 ml Vegetable Oil
- 65ml Cold Water
- 1 tsbp Apple Cider Vinegar
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (fan)
- In a large mixing bowl add the contents of the making mix, grated carrot, vegetable oil, cold water and apple cider vinegar (remember to leave some grated carrot to top off your cake at the end)
- Evenly distribute the mixture between two 20cm cake tins and add to the oven for 20-25 mins.
- Allow to cool for a further 15 minutes
- Add your icing of choice and sprinkle some of the leftover carrot on top.