- 750g raw pumpkin
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp all spice
- 30g Creative Nature Maca powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
Share this recipe
1. Remove the seeds from your pumpkin, chop into chunks, peel, and then chop into evenly sized cubes.
2. Place the raw pumpkin in a steamer, and steam for 10-15 minutes until fully cooked.
3. Add your spices, maca powder, and syrup, then mash until fully smooth. you may need to use a blender if this is difficult.
4. you now have your finished pumpkin puree! Use in a recipe straight away, or store in an airtight container in the fridge.