- 1 x Creative Nature Carrot Cake Mix
- 1 x Orange
- 65ml Dark Rum
- 75ml Vegetable Oil (or water for non - alcoholic version)
- 165g Grated Carrot
- 100g Greek Yoghurt or Dairy Free Alternative
- Caramel Sauce (as much as you like)
Share this recipe
1. In a bowl, combine your carrot cake mix, rum and oil until smooth.
2. Then, fold in your grated carrot and the zest of half an orange.
3. Spoon into a greased load tin and bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
4. Blend approximately 1/2 of your carrot cake (depending on the size of your glass) with the greek yoghurt.
5. Coat the inside of your glass with a layer of caramel sauce, then spoon in your cake mixture.
6. Top with a spoonful of greek yoghurt, some more orange zest, and an orange segment.