- 1x Creative Nature Brownie mix
- 3tbsp flaxseed
- 9tbsp water
- 6x strawberries
- 50ml dairy free whipped cream
- 125g Dairy free spread
Share this recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 180 fan
2. Empty the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl and add the dairy free spread, flaxseed and water. Mix well until all is combined.
3. Grease a square baking tin and pour the mixture in. Place in the oven for around 20-25 mins.
4. Once baked leave to cool for around 15 minutes. Whilst they are cooling, cut the strawberries into thin slices.
5. Once they are cool, cut the brownie into 10 rectangles.
6. Line up five brownie rectangles and layer on the whipped cream and strawberries.
7. Place the other five rectangle brownies on top and ENJOY!!