- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Packet of Mushrooms
- 4 Cups Baby Spinach
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Shelled Hemp Seeds
Share this recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, poke holes in the sweet potato and bake for 45 – 60 mins
2. In a pan, fry off your mushrooms and spinach with the lemon juice, garlic and hemp seeds (for around 4 minutes)
3. Take your sweet potato out of the oven and add the spinach and mushroom mix to the top.
4. Add some more hemp seeds for extra flavor and ENJOY!