- 450g Sweet Potato
- 410g Black Beans, Rinsed and Drained
- ½ Red Onion, Finely Chopped
- 64g Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Lime
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Hemp Seeds
Share this recipe
1) Preheat the oven to 180 fan.
2) Peel and cut the sweet potato into 3/4 cubes. Add to a baking tray.
3) Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil over sweet potatoes, add the cumin, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper, Making sure it covers all the potato.
4) Place in the oven for 25 to 35 minutes until tender, making sure to stir halfway through.
5) Whisk 2 tbsp olive oil and lime juice together and season with salt and pepper.
6) Add the dressing to the sweet potatoes and black beans.