- 1x Creative Nature Chocolate Cake Mix
- 110ml Vegetable Oil
- 250 ml Plant Based Milk
- 50ml Tequila
- 100g Dairy free Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- 3x Limes (sliced and grated for the zest)
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Empty the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl followed by the vegetable oil, milk and tequila. Mix until all is combined.
- Evenly distribute the mixture and place into the cupcake cases
- Place in the oven for around 15-20 mins.
- Once the cupcakes are cooked, allow to cool for around 20 mins.
- In a piping bag place your icing inside and pipe each of the cupcakes, place back in the fridge for a further 10 mins.
- Grate some of the lime zest on top of the cupcakes and top off with a slice of lime on to
- Enjoy and HAPPY TEQUILA DAY!