- x1 Creative Nature Choc Chip Muffin Mix
- 2x Bananas
- 100g dairy free spread
- Pink icing
- raspberry or strawberry jam
- raspberries or strawberries for toppings!
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- Pour the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl followed by the dairy free spread and the mashed bananas
- Spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases, make sure these are even to get the best result
- Place in the oven for around 20-25 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- Once cooked, allow to cool before decorating.
- Start by getting a knife and carefully cutting away some of the cupcake in the centre, make sure not to go all the way to the bottom. Repeat this for each one.
- Fill these holes with a spoonful of jam (or enough till it reaches the top of the cupcake)
- Pipe on top of your cupcake with your chosen icing and top it off with a raspberry on top.