- 2x Creative Nature Carrot Cake Mix
- 330g Grated Carrot
- 150ml Vegetable Oil
- 130ml Cold Water
- Pink and white fondant icing
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Add the Carrot Cake baking mixes, water and oil and blend for 5 minutes until combined.
- Fold in the grated carrot and scoop into a greaseproof heart tin.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes. While it’s baking, roll out the pink fondant icing to cover the cake.
- Roll out more pink icing and white icing and cut into heart shapes.
- When the cake is baked let it cool before adding the icing.
- Add the pink fondant icing first then place the hearts on the cake.