- 1 Block of Vegan Feta
- 600g Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Packet of Rigatoni
- 60ml Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Shelled Hemp Seeds
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Pepper
Share this recipe
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Place the feta in the middle of an oven proof baking dish and spread out the tomatoes evenly around it.
3) Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil over the feta and tomatoes, add the hemp seed, salt and pepper.
4) Place in the oven for 25 – 35 minutes, the tomatoes should start to look soft.
5) Meanwhile, boil your rigatoni (follow instructions on the packet).
6) Remove the feta and tomatoes from the oven mix them together to from a creamy sauce.
7) Drain the pasta and combine with the sauce!